Thursday 28 July 2011

it hurt

Dear Juliet,
What do you feel when you found out that your favorite band is going to have a concert on your own country but since you don't have the time and because your a student, you don't have enough money to go to another f*%#!ng island just to watch them perform? IT HURT right???now I'm the most lonely person ever born in this world....for others whose not a fan, they'll just say, "don't worry, there's always another chance"....are you an airhead?!!!!!you don't even know how depressing it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!



okay,,,were going out of the line,,,,,I just need to write these things....now, I'm upgrading my father's  nuclear bomb so the next time their going to visit here, it will be on my PLACE....I'll erase the island were they're performing and send it to the deepest part of the Earth,,,(I'm just joking)...


but how my heart ache isn't a joke...I need to go see a doctor...I want him to be DOUCHE BAG so I would get well....my heart is aching,,I don't know what to do...please help me.. :3

with LOVE,
-JM






2 comments:

  1. that's normal..just try to S-L-O-W-L-Y get over it.. :)

    (kwin: go dasma!!congrats!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,,,are you Juliet??nehahaha..adk....:D

    ReplyDelete