Tuesday 26 July 2011

sprrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt

She replayed the track from the beginning as she began backing out of the parking lot. Douche bag slightly as he recognized the song. “Not Aware of the Obvious?” She looked surprised that he knew the band. “Yeah. Sponge bob burned me a CD. Super good local underground band.” 
“I’ll bet,” Douche bag said, chuckling. 


 
“You’ll bet?” She repeated, raising an eyebrow, turning to him at a stoplight. “You see this singer? Well, basically, he’s my future husband and father of my next one million babies,” she said, sounding completely serious as she gestured to the stereo.

Douche bag laughed. “One million babies?” he asked, jerking back slightly as she gunned the car forward at the glance of a green light.
“Oh, hell, yeah,” she said, nodding her head to the music. “I mean, I don’t blame him if he was spitting some serious game because he deserves to – the guy’s probably a serious hustler if he can sing like that,” she said, laughing.




“I don’t know, I think maybe I just have a thing for singers.”
Douche bag laughed again, gazing out the window. “I’ll bet.”

You know what I'll bet means?? 
if your stupid answer is no, then it means that
douche bag was the singer of the band,,,,haha~




1 comment: