Wednesday 24 August 2011

Whatever


There was this girl, she's my classmate. Every time I see her, all I can think was "stinky". I really don't care if she have had a proper way of cleaning herself, it just ticked me off when she copied the files where my favorite band's videos was located. She watched the video and one freaki'n day I saw her swaying her ruggish
hair while singing the song of the particular band. All I did was look at her like she's some kind of dirty trash in a form of a human, I walked passed her not forgetting to say "shut up, you're singing like shit". The next day, I saw her the same way. Well whatever, she's just a little piece of coal exposing her annoying and gross figure, but if she tried to steal my boyfriends (take note of the plurality)  she will be experiencing the hell out of my wrath. WARNING TO ALL SLUTS AND BITCHES: I HATE YOU, HOPE YOU'LL REALIZE THAT WHAT YOU'RE DOING WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE AND STOP STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S TOYS..GOT THAT??

2 comments:

  1. ahhahahaha..speaking of boyfriends..have you ever broken up with him??..hehehhe..just asking..c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you talking about?,,,all boyfriend are stupid and ugly,,i did dumped all of my boyfriend,,i'll go with my boyfriendsssss...haha XD

    ReplyDelete