Wednesday 31 August 2011

woooooffff



I received a bad news just this day, it started when last week my classmate didn't went to class. We all thought that he was lazy to go and attend our classes but as the week has passed, we did not see him. While the others are busy in preparing for the event on our school, I heard from my friend that he is going to transfer. I thought it was just a joke, they also said that he cried (which is impossible to happen). When I went home, I turned on the computer to checked my facebook account. He chatted with me, I asked him why I didn't see him around the school and he just said that he tried to find me this morning and as we go on I asked if he will go tomorrow. He told me that he's transferring, there I didn't know what to do so I just bade goodbye to him.. :'(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Chow Chow!!huhu

1 comment: